Zip Institute, an NGO based in Skopje, Macedonia, is looking for one (1) project assistant. We seek talented candidates who crave learning new skills and aren’t afraid to tackle big projects. As part of our team you will get to work on real projects that will help you and our organization maintain the growth pace.
What You Will Learn:
• How to implement projects funded by various donors;
• Enhance your policy research writing;
• Build a strong network in the non-profit and public sector;
• Opportunities to travel in and out of the country;
• Plenty of additional opportunities in all ongoing projects;
• Relationship building with our online community.
What We Require:
• Background in social sciences (MA degree is a strong asset);
• Language proficiency in English and Macedonian. Knowledge of Albanian is preferable;
• Strong communication and project writing skills;
• Multitasking orientation mindset;
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office;
• Organized, with an ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignments;
• Creative and flexible;
• Familiarity with social networking sites desired;
• Interest in non-profit management and community development.
The position begins mid June, 2016. The initial contract is signed for a period of 3 months, with a possibility of extension.
To apply please submit your application (a max. 1 page CV + letter of motivation) to email@example.com, by June 15th, 2016, the latest!